About
Hello, This is my little Corp names Pnetwork's Blog.
I have created this blog to share my Ordinary daily experience as well as pointing out other interesthings I find across the web, which I hope you find enjoyable and informative. I am a new blogger that always learning a lot about Internet, Blogging and stuff. I gave this blog name IMPROVING PERSONAL LIFE because I always wondering why people sometimes find a difficulty to tell or share their story of life and I also want to share (and hear your personal stories if you find this site encouraging) as I try to improve myself everyday.
I am happily married to a wonderful woman named Ari "the mabu" with two my son doughter, Deva and Daffa and we are blessed to live near family. I am a man of faith and believe God has a plan and purpose for all of us.

